privilegeamoah.com has sourced and put together some celebrities in Ghana who reportedly have their funds locked up with embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold Ghana Limited.
These are notable names in Ghana’s entertainment and sports circles, who sources disclosed have their investments locked up with Nana Appiah Mensah’s Menzgold.
The list is well outlined below for checks;
1. Asamoah Gyan (Captain of Ghana Blackstars) – GH¢1.5 million
2. Captain Smart (Adom FM, Presenter) – GH¢300,000
3. Emelia Brobbey (Kumawood actress) – GH¢70,000
4. Abeiku Santana (Despite Group journalist) – GH¢100,000
5. Sarkodie (Musician) – GH¢500,000
6. Tracy Awurama ‘Sarkcess’ (Wife of Sarkodie)– GH¢200,000
7. Shatta Wale (Musician) – $700,000
8. Jackie Appiah (Actress) – GH¢180,000
9. Becca (Musician) – GH¢200,000
10. Okyeame Kwame (Musician)- GH¢150,000
11. Joselyn Dumas (Media Person/Actress) – GH¢170, 000
12. Obibini (Musician) – GH¢50,000
13. Joyce Blessing (Musician) – GH¢100,000
14. Kumi Guitar (Musician) – GH¢100,000
Nana Appiah Mensah, aka NAM1, has been declared wanted by INTERPOL for charges of defrauding under false pretenses.
This follows his inability to repay funds invested with his company since it was shut down by BoG and SEC about six months ago.
However, the spokesperson for embattled gold dealership firm has said that the CEO, NAM1, had travelled abroad to work in order to repay customers locked up investments with the firm.
He was speaking on reports that the CEO breached his bail conditions and run away with his family leaving workers to face the wrath of angry investors alone.
The spokesperson, Nii Armah Amarteifio, rubbished the reports, explaining that his boss had travelled with the intention of working abroad to repay the customers.