2018 saw a lot of drama especially with our celebrities here in Ghana and out were some celebrities who had their heartbroken with others having theirs mend.
For some of them, their love affair was all over social media and even made headlines. Others, like Afia Schwar, were on the verge of getting married, but for some reasons, their weddings were cancelled.
The most popular that ended the year with a whole lot of controversies was the threesome brouhaha between Medikal, sister derby and Fella makafui.
privilegeamoah.com will gossip some to you in a moment.
1. Deborah Vanessa: After dating rapper Medikal for nearly two years, Sister Derby was spurned some few weeks ago. Medikal was now dating Fella Makafui.
The rapper revealed some reasons why he could not continue with Deborah Vanessa any longer. According to him, she was always pressurizing him with marriage when he was not ready.
Other factors were that Deborah did not know how to cook. Sadly, she had long cherish the dream of getting married to Medikal and raising a family with him.
Unfortunately, Derby’s dream would not come true because Fella seems to have cut it short. She was obviously heartbroken leading to her release of ‘Kakalika Love’ track to attack ‘MediFella’.
2. Efia Odo: Efia Odo broke the internet many times with wild photos and videos of her and her new boyfriend, Revloe.
Unfortunately, their love affair could not even last two months, despite traveling together to the USA to meet Efia’s family. Efia Odo has reportedly said she would not date any Ghanaian guy anymore because they do not understand love.
Recently, reports of her and Shatta Wale rocking each other hard in bed went haywire.
3. Juliet Ibrahim: The Nigerian-based Ghanaian actress also seemingly had her heart broken by her Nigerian boyfriend, Iceberg Slim, who is a singer and rapper.
There were many rumours that Juliet caught Iceberg cheating with other girls, among many other allegations.
However, in another report by privilegeamoah.com Juliet Ibrahim said she broke up with Iceberg Slim on mutual terms. She added that at the right time, she would tell what actually caused the break-up between them.
4. Chris Attoh: Chris suffered a massive broken heart after he divorced from his first wife who is a Nigerian, Damilola Adegbite. Speaking in an interview m, Chris admitted to feeling disappointed with the divorce, but declined to say what led to it.
He said he was interested in their son, Bryan, whom he had with Demilola, for which reason he was determined to keep the friendship with her cordial.
Fortunately, Chris has found himself another woman, and within the same year he divorced, he has married again.
5. Afia Schwarzenegger: The controversial actress and media personality was prepared to get married for the third time this December, but the marriage has allegedly been canceled by her mother-in-law.
Afia was first married to a South African who, according to her, died before she came to Ghana. Last year 2017, she married Lawrence Abrokwa, but nine months later, that marriage crashed.
She was again about to marry for the third time but her mother-in-law reportedly said she does not respect and so called off the marriage.
According to reports, the mother-in-law said Afia was insulting, not decent and also a bush girl, therefore, she would not allow her to marry her son.