Popular hit songs: 2020 has been a challenging year for artistes, we are at the end of the year and the atmosphere is still murky due to covid19. One of the sectors worst affected by Covid19 is the music sector but artistes managed to keep fans entertained and glued to their music.
Kidi, Stonebwoy, Medikal, Kuami Eugene, Keche are among a few other artists with the most popular hit songs in 2020.
Privilegeamoah.com has sourced artistes with the most hit songs in spite of Covid19. Let’s see who had the most popular hit songs in 2020.
- Kidi – The Gyal dem sugar did massively well last year, massaging our ears with some good tunes. Kidi released quite a number of hits in 2020 and fans loved it. Songs like ‘Enjoyment’, ‘Say cheese’ are monster hits and deserve to be rewarded. Kidi had the most popular hit songs in 2020.
- Stonebwoy – Last year was never a dull moment for the Bhim President as he released a new album titled ‘Anloga Junction’ and quite a number of hits popped out of it. Stonebwoy’s monster hit songs in 2020 were ‘Nominate’ featuring Keri Hilson, ‘Everlasting’ and ‘Putuu’.
- Sarkodie – Covid19 couldn’t stop King Sark as he went ahead to grace his fans with great rap songs. He dished out quite some popular tunes like ‘Bumper’, ‘Subzero’, ‘Gimme way ft. Prince Bright’ and ‘Happy Day ft. Kuami Eugene’.
- Kuami Eugene – Eugene Marfo well known as Kuami Eugene released his second studio album last year and got a hit song ‘Open gate’ out of it.
- Medikal – The stylish rapper has it all to his credit from punchlines to hip-hop hits. ‘La Hustle’ by Medikal is the biggest hip-hop song in 2020.
- Darko vibes – The La meme gang artiste has been very influential and consistent after invading the music scene with his hit single ‘ Tomorrow’. Darko vibes’ ‘Inner song’ featuring King Promise is one of the monster hits in 2020.
7. Kwesi Arthur – The ‘grind day’ hitmaker never disappoints as he always releases hits after hits. Last year he did magic as well with monster hip-hop hit ‘live from 233′.
8.Kofi Kinaata – One of the relaxed but very effective artistes in the game. Kofi Kinaata releases timeless records every year ever since his career shot to fame. His song ‘Behind the scenes’ is miraculously breaking chains and topping charts on the airwaves. ‘Behind the scenes’ by Kofi Kinaata is a monster highlife hit released in 2020.
9. Kelvynboy – The baddest afrobeat artiste in Ghana right now. Kelvynboy, after he broke away from Stonebwoy has managed to solidify his brand treating fans to some good afrobeat tunes. He has released hits like ‘MOMO featuring Darko Vibes and Mugeez’ and ‘Mata’.
10. Keche – This group have one of the most popular songs in Ghana. Their song ‘No Dulling’ featuring Kuami Eugene is a monster hit and it’s almost on every playlist in the country.
11. Mr Drew – After hitmaker, the highly spiritual artiste did not hang the microphone as he went on to give fans hit after hit even in the wake of Covid19. Songs like ‘Eat’ featuring Stonebwoy and ‘Let me Know‘ are hit songs released by Mr Drew.
Those were Ghanian artistes with the most popular hit songs in 2020.