Ghanaian actresses, according to privilegeamaoh.com, are ranked among the most gorgeous female celebrities in the world. They dress very decent in plush outfits and have tremendous charisma.
In the area of movies and entertainment in general, personalities like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Joselyn Dumas, Nana Ama Mcbrown, Martha Ankoma, Juliet Ibrahim, Nikki Samonas, Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro and a host of others have given us more than enough excitement.
These Ghanaian actresses deserve to be recognized and adored for their overwhelming talents and crucial role in strongly projecting the image of Ghana with their timeless and exciting movies.
- Nadia Buari – A successful Ghanaian actress who has featured in many popular movies in Ghana and Africa. Nadia is very beautiful, charming and elegant. She has starred in movies like ‘Darkness of Sorrow’, ‘Beyonce: the president’s daughter’, ‘The Return of Beyonce’ among other popular films.
- Joselyn Dumas – The award-winning Ghanaian actress and tv/radio personality is one of the most burning Ghanaian actresses. She is curvaceous and beautiful. Joselyn has featured in movies like ‘Admas Apple’, ‘Potato Potahto’, ‘The perfect picture: ten years later’ among other films.
- Jacky Appiah – Jackie is dark-skinned and glamorous. One of Africa’s beauty queens who has starred in major movies like ‘Princess Tyra’, ‘Passion of the soul’, ‘Who loves me’, ‘The perfect picture: ten years later’ among others. she’s won many awards from best actress to best-supporting actress etc.
- Yvonne Okoro – Yvonne, just like Jackie, is dark-skinned and very charming. One of the beauty queens in Africa. She’s played major roles in movies like ‘4 Play’, ‘The game’, ‘Rebecca’, ‘Ghana must go’ among other films. The beautiful actress has also won key awards to her credit.
- Juliet Ibrahim – Juliet is one of the lovely ladies in the entertainment scene. One of the most sizzling Ghanaian actresses with swag and style. She’s starred in movies like ‘Lossing you’, ‘Royal storm’, ‘Shattered Romance’, ‘4 play’ among other great films.
- Nana Ama Mcbrown – Nana Ama, as she is mostly known for her roles in local Ghanaian movies, is a versatile actress with a great sense of humour. She’s stunning, and one of the most passionate Ghanaian actresses. The beautiful actress has starred in movies like ‘Kumasi Y)nko)’, ‘Daughters of the night’, ‘My own Mother’, ‘sidechic gang’ etc.
Yvonne Nelson – Yvonne has a strong personality and is one of the best actresses in Africa. She’s eloquent, pretty and an exciting character. The lovely actress has featured in many movies including ‘Princess Tyra’, ‘Heart of Men’, ‘The game’, ‘Queen’s pride’ etc.
- Martha Ankomah – Martha is calm, gorgeous and curvacious. She’s an interesting character to watch on screen. The lovely actress has featured in famous movies like ‘Power of the gods‘, ‘Shakira‘, ‘Somewhere in Africa‘, ‘Suncity‘ etc.
- Nikki Samonas – Nikki is an exciting character, outspoken and one of the gorgeous Ghanaian actresses with a strong personality across Africa. She has starred in movies like ‘Red Label‘, ‘War of Roses‘, ‘40 and Single‘, ‘Potato Potahto’ among other timeless films.