2020 has been a challenging year to artistes, we are at the end of the year and the atmosphere is still murky due to covid19. One of the sectors badly affected by Covid19 is the music sector but artistes have managed to keep fans entertained and glued to their music.
Kidi, Stonebwoy, Medikal, Kuami Eugene, Keche are among a few other artists with most popular songs in 2020.
However, some of these songs have become hits and fans continue to stream and put it on rotation. Privilegeamoah.com has sourced artistes with the most hit songs in spite of Covid19. So who has the most popular songs in 2020?
- Kidi – The gyal dem sugar has done massively well this year, massaging our ears with some good tunes. Kidi has released quite a number of hits this year and fans love it. Songs like ‘Enjoyment’, ‘Say cheese’ are monster hits and deserve to be rewarded.
- Stonebwoy – This year has never been a dull moment for the Bhim President as he released his 4thstudio album titled ‘Anloga Junction’ and quite a number of hits popped out of it. Stonebwoy’s monster hit songs in 2020 are ‘Nominate’ featuring Keri Hilson, ‘Everlasting’ and ‘Putuu’.
- Sarkodie – Covid19 couldn’t stop King Sark as he went ahead to grace his fans with great rap songs. He has dished out quite some popular tunes and songs like ‘Bumper’, ‘Subzero’ , ‘Gimme way ft. Prince Bright’ and ‘Happy Day ft. Kuami Eugene’ .
- Kuami Eugene – Eugene Marfo well known as Kuami Eugene released his second studio album this year and has got a hit song popped out of it so far. ‘Open gate’ is his monster hit this year.
- Medikal – The stylish rapper has it all to his credit from punchlines to hiphop hits. ‘La Hustle’ by Medikal is the biggest hiphop song at the moment.
- Darko vibes – The La meme gang artiste has been very influential and consistent after invading the music scene with his hit single ‘ Tomorrow’. Darko vibes’ ‘Inner song’ fraturing King Promise is one of the monster hits in 2020.
7. Kwesi Arthur – The ‘grind day’ hitmaker never disappoints as he always drops hits after hits. This year he did magic as well with some monster hiphop hit like ‘live from 233′.
8.Kofi Kinaata – One of the relaxed but very effective artistes in the game. Kofi Kinaata releases timeless records every year ever since his career shot to fame. His song ‘Behind the scenes’ is miraculously breaking chains and topping charts on the airwaves. ‘Behind the scenes’ by Kofi Kinaata is a monster hit released this year.
9. Kelvynboy – The baddest afrobeat artiste in Ghana right now. Kelvynboy, after he broke away from Stonebwoy has managed to solidify his brand treating fans to some good afrobeat tunes. He has released monster hits like ‘MOMO featuring Darko Vibes and Mugeez’ and ‘Mata’.
10. Keche – This group have one of the most popular songs in Ghana. Their song ‘No Dulling’ featuring Kuami Eugene is a monster hit and it’s almost on every playlist in the country.
11. Mr Drew – After hitmaker, the highly spiritual artiste did not hang the microphone as he went on to give fans hit after hit even in the wake of Covid19. Songs like ‘Eat’ featuring Stonebwoy and ‘Let me Know‘ are hit songs released by Mr Drew.
This was made by privilegeamoah.com to make our readers aware of the artistes behind the most popular songs in 2020.