The belief that entertainment or show business is a very immoral area is something that is accepted across the world. From films to music, we hear of very critical and bizarre sacrifices that people have to make.
He sacrifices range from monetary to people selling their bodies just so that they are given a chance.
Sometimes, those in charge make the demands of up-and-coming entertainers.
The movie industry is the what is suspected of asking bizarre demands of young women who want to me famous before the cameras.
Some have denied that this happens. YEN.com.gh however, list five top actresses who confirm that they have been asked to exchange their bodies for stardom by producers.
1. Lydia Forson Award-winning actress Lydia Forson once explained that during a discussion with a producer, he asked to fondle her breasts for movie favours.
Forson said that she rejected his advances and that was the end of the matter. She refused to name the man.
2. Vicky Zugah Vicky Zugah has had her own ups and downs in the limelight. One of Zugah’s downs, according to her, was when a producer decided to ask for intimacy.
Zugah claims she could not go ahead with the producer’s request although she needed the role very much.
3. Yvonne Nelson Yvonne Nelson is also an award-winning actress. But her path has not always been rosy.
Nelson said in 2016 that she was offered a big role but was told that the condition attached was intimacy with the producer. She turned it down.
4. Akorfa Edjeani Veteran actress, Akorfa Edjeani all but confirmed in 2016 that some producers asked women for intimate favours.
However, she said that to agree to such a thing is a personal choice. She reiterated that no law could hold producers accountable for such behaviour.
5. Moesha Boduong Actress and model, Moesha Boduong may have her own problems with the Public. Bit Boduong has been ask untoward favours by producers in the past.
She however did not say if she turned down such requests but that she is now used to people asking to sleep with her.